Yesterday I wanted to update my local repo with an updated Github repo made by contributor. I went with my instinct (I thought these things should be instinctive) and failed. Here’s my log:
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I am not sure how to
rebase my already
ahead of 'origin/master' repo. So I did it all over again;
1 2 3 4
Success! Only now I have new kind of trouble:
1 2 3
This is why I’m loving web development. Always learning something new with the infinite amount of invisible walls to break through.
I doubt I’ll be adding much into it soon but to learn by doing, I am trying to at least have an updated copy of the repo on my local so I could start tinkering around with it!